Your Cart is empty
EQUINE LOTION SWEET ITCH REMEDY 4OZ - TRIAL SIZE
Keep your horse itch free, year round, with our proprietary equine sweet itch lotion. For regular application to sensitive skin areas on horses and ponies affected by sweetitch.
4 OUNCE BOTTLE (Trial Size)
Ingredients: 25% Benzyl Benzoate
Made in the USA
Directions for Use
- Protective rubber gloves should be worn when using this cutaneous equine lotion.
- Application of the product should be made twice a day, reducing to once a day and then 3-4 times a week as the irritation lessens.
- All affected areas should be kept clean by shampooing and rinsing well at least once a week. After shampoo is used or after a vigorous exercise session, re-apply solution to ensure continuous and adequate protection.
- With horses that are known to suffer from skin irritation, it is recommended that the product is applied early in the spring before symptoms become evident, so that the sweet itch condition does not take hold.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If signs of disease persist or appear, consult a veterinary professional.
SHAKE BOTTLE WELL BEFORE USE. Protective rubber gloves should be worn when using this cutaneous equine lotion. Wash hands thoroughly after use as using this product may cause skin irritation in sensitive individuals. In the case of eye or skin contact, was the affected area immediately with plenty of water. If irritation occurs, seek medical advice showing the product label.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING – seek urgent medical attention showing the product label to the doctor or nurse. Do not eat, drink, or smoke while using this product. Store in tightly closed, original container. Do not store above 25*C. Protect from frost. Protect from direct sunlight.
Equine Lotion Ingredients
Ingredients 25% Benzyl Benzoate*
Proprietary mixing blend
Made in the USA
Bottle is Recyclable with high Chemical Resistance and Heat Tolerances up to 190 Degrees F to ensure safe delivery and usage.
*Benzyl benzoate is an organic compound and is the ester of benzyl alcohol and benzoic acid. It forms either a viscous liquid or solid flakes and has a weak, sweet-balsamic odor. It occurs in a number of blossoms (e.g. tuberose, hyacinth) and is a component of Balsam of Peru and Tolu balsam. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, a list of the most important medication needed in a basic health system. Benzyl benzoate is used as an acaricide, scabicide, and pediculicide in veterinary hospitals. It is also a repellent for chiggers, ticks, and mosquitoes. It is an effective and inexpensive topical treatment for many skin related issues for both animals and humans.